Eleuterio joined Livingstone in 2022 and he has 23 years of experience in finance and general management. He started his career at PWC working on audits and Due Diligence processes, mainly with industrial companies. Thereafter he joined Bancaja as Investment Analyst and director of participated companies. After working as chief of Finance for Llanera, he joined the investment group Zriser where he became General Manager. At Zriser he has led many acquisitions and divestments so well of industrial as of service companies and real estate assets. He has broad experience in the management of companies, corporate transactions and real estate.
- Business Administration Licence Degree, University of Valencia
- Master in Financial Management ESEE-ISE
- Master in accounting and audit, Comillas University
- Executive MBA, IE Business School
- Specialist in private equity and structured finance. IE Business School
- Auditor and member of ICJCE