Eleuterio Abad joined Livingstone as a partner in 2022 and brings over 23 years of finance and general management experience. He started his career at PwC with a focus on conducting audits and participating in due diligence processes, mainly in industrial companies. He then worked as an investment analyst and private equity manager at Bancaja. After working at Llanera as Administrative Director, he moved to Grupo Zriser, where he started as Investment Director and rose to General Management. There he managed numerous acquisitions and disposals of industrial and service companies as well as real estate of all kinds. He has extensive experience in corporate governance, corporate transactions, and real estate.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Economics and Management from the University of Valencia
- Master in Financial Management, ESEE-ISE
- Master’s degree in Accounting and Auditing, Universidad Pontificia de Comillas
- Executive MBA, IE Business School
- Specialist in venture capital and structured finance. IE Business School
- Certified Public Accountant. Member of the ICJCE