The current state of distressed healthcare M&A
Webinar recording & resources
Livingstone hosted a live video conference Thursday, August 13, 2020 to discuss the state of distressed healthcare M&A.
Moderated by Ryan Buckley, a Partner in the healthcare practice, the 30-minute webinar featured an expert panel of middle-market bankers focused on the healthcare sector, special situations, and debt advisory services:
- Jim Moskal, Partner, Healthcare
- Joseph Greenwood, Partner, Special Situations
- Mark Birkett, Partner, Debt Advisory
This downturn, unlike others, acutely impacted the healthcare sector, specifically provider-based businesses. Patient volumes are down from pre-COVID levels, and many subsector may take months, if not years to recover. The panel conducted a deep-dive into the state of distressed healthcare M&A, including:
- unique considerations when transacting distressed healthcare providers
- the current environment in the M&A and lending markets for healthcare providers
View the webinar and additional resources below.
- Download the webinar transcription
- Download the Playbook for Distressed Healthcare Landscape
- Download the presentation slides
Relaterade artiklar och rapporter
- BloggPlaybook for the Distressed Healthcare LandscapeDownload the pdf. An oft-cited adage is bull markets ride an escalator while bear markets take the elevator. This maxim proved prescient based on the operational and financial challenges occurring across the healthcare landscape – particularly provider-based businesses – over the last two months. ...
- NyheterLivingstone advises Broadstep on its recapitalization to Bain Capital’s Double Impact FundLivingstone’s Healthcare team is pleased to announce the recapitalization of Broadstep Behavioral Health (“Broadstep” or “The Company”) to Bain Capital’s Double Impact fund (“BCDI”), a Boston-based private equity firm focusing on lower middle-market businesses that address critical social...
- NyheterLivingstone advised The Corridor Group on successful financingLivingstone is pleased to announce the successful financing for The Corridor Group Holdings (“Corridor”), a portfolio company of HealthEdge Investment Partners (“HealthEdge”). Brightwood Loan Services (“Brightwood”) provided the financing. Corridor is the nation’s leading tech-enabled provider of...
- NyheterLivingstone closed two deals for DirectedLivingstone is pleased to announce that it has closed two sales for Directed, LLC (“Directed” or “Company”). Livingstone acted as the financial advisor to Directed for both transactions. Livingstone was engaged in mid-March to conduct an expedited sale process for Directed. Amid the unprecedented...