Livingstone hosted a live video conference Thursday, August 13, 2020 to discuss the state of distressed healthcare M&A.
Moderated by Ryan Buckley, a Partner in the healthcare practice, the 30-minute webinar featured an expert panel of middle-market bankers focused on the healthcare sector, special situations, and debt advisory services:
- Jim Moskal, Partner, Healthcare
- Joseph Greenwood, Partner, Special Situations
- Mark Birkett, Partner, Debt Advisory
This downturn, unlike others, acutely impacted the healthcare sector, specifically provider-based businesses. Patient volumes are down from pre-COVID levels, and many subsector may take months, if not years to recover. The panel conducted a deep-dive into the state of distressed healthcare M&A, including:
- unique considerations when transacting distressed healthcare providers
- the current environment in the M&A and lending markets for healthcare providers
View the webinar and additional resources below.
- Download the webinar transcription
- Download the Playbook for Distressed Healthcare Landscape
- Download the presentation slides