David is a Partner specialising in Livingstone’s M&A practice. David directs client engagement and co-manages the firm’s private equity coverage effort in North America. He has over 10 years experience advising middle market companies on M&A transactions, including extensive cross-border and financial buyer expertise. David helped open Livingstone’s Chicago office in 2007.
Prior to Livingstone, he was a Managing Director at Brown Gibbons Lang & Co. and spent four years at William Blair & Co. He was also General Counsel to the Illinois Development Finance Authority and an advisor to Illinois Governor Jim Edgar.
Education & Qualifications:
- JD, University of Illinois College of Law
- BSBA, University of Illinois
- 新闻Livingstone Announces Promotions Across the GlobeLivingstone announces promotions of three tenured Chicago professionals and several key personnel moves across the globe.
- 内刊全球并购趋势报告——2016年下半年Global Acquirer Trends is a bi-annual report focusing on M&A activity across Livingstone’s key markets. While 2016 was a year of significant political change, particularly given the US election result and the Brexit vote, it was a strong year for M&A activity across Livingstone’s key markets of the...
- 新闻Livingstone Continues to Grow Its Chicago and Debt Advisory TeamsMark Birkett adds to the firm’s rapidly expanding global practice
- 新闻Livingstone Hires Brennan Libbey to Lead Los Angeles OfficeFirm Further Extends its Geographic and Sector Strength