Joe Greenwood, head of Livingstone’s Special Situations practice, has joined Financial Poise to present a webinar exploring the ins and outs of dealing with a financially distressed company – whether running one, buying one, or trying to get paid by one.
Taking place June 23, 2020, the webinar runs from 9:00 – 12:00pm CT, providing attendees three deep-dive break-out sessions:
- Understanding the company’s current position
- Understanding the company’s options
- What Chapter 11 and its alternatives look like
Where attendees will learn:
- How companies and their directors and officers should conduct themselves when facing insolvency.
- Strategic options available to financially distressed companies (friendly foreclosure, assignments for the benefit of creditors, chapter 11).
- How to spot opportunities to purchase financially distressed companies & the various strategies and mechanisms available to do so.
- How to structure a deal
- The vendor’s perspective.
- How the impact of Covid-19 plays into the above.
If you’d like to learn more about the event, download the brochure.