Livingstone is an international mid-market boutique investment bank that completes more than 60 transactions each year. The M&A advisors at our seven global offices deliver corporate finance services to entrepreneurs, private equity investors and corporations around the world. We are now looking to strengthen our Stockholm team further and hire a new Analyst.
With us, you will:
- develop and use financial models and valuation methods,
- prepare presentations, pitches and memorandums,
- conduct company and market research and analysis,
- actively participate in client meetings,
- take responsibility for analysis as part of a transaction team,
- and execute transactions together with senior colleagues, in Sweden and internationally.
At livingstone, you’ll get:
- to be a true team member at a successful international investment bank advising many well-known brands,
- to work with colleagues from all over the world,
- varied, high energy workdays, and
- a spot at a new, modern office in central Stockholm.
To us, it’s important that you have:
- an excellent academic background,
- high work capacity,
- no more than two years’ experience in corporate finance or similar fields,
- a genuine interest in business, M&A, valuation and accounting,
- sharp analytical skills and a critical approach, as well as
- excellent Swedish and English language skills.
We expect you to be:
- passionate and a team player,
- thorough and keen to take on responsibility, as well as
- resourceful and creative.
To apply, submit cover letter, CV and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 March. Questions can be sent to the same address. Candidates are continuously assessed for interviews.