2019 Global Business Services Report
The Livingstone Global Business Services Report provides insights into the trends and activities driving one of the largest sectors of the global economy. A sector of extreme breadth and depth, the industries contained within it generally consist of asset-light, people-heavy businesses, providing low barriers to entry due to lower capital requirements.
In this issue, we examine leverage numbers to figure out what has kept leverage in a reasonably tight band since the recession, go inside M&A deal volumes to look ahead into 2020, explore the effect climate change may have on property services M&A, track the evolution of the Spanish industrial services sector, discuss the global paradigm shift taking place in the legal services delivery model, expound on the state of IT Services M&A, and ask what is next for UK recruitment given the country’s current predicament.
- 2019 M&A Outlook
- TTC: leverage misperceptions in the mid-market
- Floods, fires, and foreclosures: developing trends in the property services sector
- Spanish industrial services overview: evolving players and strategies
- The jury is out: legal process outsourcing gains momentum
- Does an old bull need to learn new tricks?
- Riding the cycle into UK recruitment
- Los Angeles
Stephen MilesCo-founder, retired
Robert TymowskiManaging Director
Ralph HagelgansManaging Partner
Daniel OhlssonManaging Partner
Elena GonzálezDirector, Business Development