The Acquirer - Fall 2016
The Fall issue of The Acquirer features:
- How Livingstone negotiated on behalf of the negotiation experts The Gap Partnership;
- Retail Technology – How retail is evolving through technology;
- Trans-Atlantic PE lessons – US PE and credit investment firms on what they’ve learned from expanding into the UK;
- Livingbridge’s investment in The Up Group – a digital executive search and networking specialist;
- How Blueair’s environmental ethos attracted the attention of Unilever;
- Nu Instruments, a complex scientific business, found the perfect partner in US-based manufacturer AMETEK;
- Accent Equity accelerates IT roll out with the acquisition of Inteno;
- New horizons for luxury travel firm ITC, following their acquisition by NorthEdge Capital;
- Pinturas Benicarló’s shareholders achieved the exit they were looking for after the acquisition by Ferro Corporation; and
- The effect the UK’s decision to leave the EU has had on the mid-market debt landscape.
Click here to download the magazine.
- Los Angeles
- PublicationsThe Acquirer - Spring 2016The Spring 2016 issue of The Acquirer features: An outlook from sunny Los Angeles, Livingstone’s recently opened office, and a Global M&A Outlook – What market trends will dominate the next 12 months; How specialist data analysis consulting firm Tessella, was perfectly positioned when they...
- PublicationsThe Acquirer - Fall 2015The Autumn issue of The Acquirer features:
Enterprise Editor at The Times, James Hurley, explains why a good FD is essential when preparing for an exit;
The sale of a majority stake in German apt Hiller to Chinese conglomerate Sedant;