The Acquirer - Fall 2015
The Fall issue of The Acquirer features:
- Enterprise Editor at The Times, James Hurley, explains why a good FD is essential when preparing for an exit;
- The sale of a majority stake in German apt Hiller to Chinese conglomerate Sedant;
- Cyber due diligence: the next big thing;
- How Ding used debt to finance its acquisition of iSend;
- The $66m sale of Lloyd’s Register Rail to Ricardo;
- Tracscare’s acquisition of Brookdale Care;
- French company idverde’s vision of a Europe-wide green services specialist as it acquires The Landscape Group;
- Why Lyceum Capital turned to Livingstone to support its acquisition of Briefing Media; and
- Grupo Zriser’s acquisition of Spanish bathroom products specialist Moldcom.
Click on the PDF to download the magazine.