Global Media & Technology Report
The Livingstone Global Media & Technology Report provides insights into the trends and activities driving the active sector worldwide.
In this issue, we discuss the continued robust activity in the sector and global debt trends, break-down the ongoing business phenomenon digital transformation, and the industries transforming themselves.
We look at what is behind the surge in SaaS valuations in 2018 and outline different paths e-commerce retailers are taking to hedge the Amazon Effect, explore whether or not the e-sports juggernaut can rival the traditional sports business model, discuss what industry benefits most from digital transformation, and finish with insights into the drivers behind private equity’s current focus on consultancies.
- Global M&A Outlook
- Troupy’s Tuppence Worth: Global Debt Edition
- What is Digital Transformation?
- SaaS Valuations in 2018
- If You Can’t Beat Amazon, Go Direct
- Can the E-Sports Business Model Rival Traditional Sports?
- The Boon of Digital Transformation
- Why Private Equity is Hot on Consultancies
- Los Angeles
- BlogGlobal Acquirer Trends | Q3 2018The Global Acquirer Trends report is a quarterly report focusing on M&A activity across key international markets.
- BlogPublications2018 Global Business Services ReportThe Livingstone Global Business Services Report provides insights into the trends and activities driving the active sector worldwide.