The Livingstone Global Industrial Report provides insights into the trends and activities driving the active industrials sector worldwide. 2018 was an exceptional year for industrial M&A, characterized by megadeals in almost every industrial sector as companies aimed to create scale.
In this issue, we discuss dealmakers’ optimism for M&A activity in 2019, breakdown the potential catalyst for the next correction, deliberate what’s next for the white-hot medtech sector, explore why bigger isn’t always better in the pursuit of manufacturing profits, dive into the private equity funds cleaning up in the home and personal product chemical sector, and consider what trends in global packaging are rife for M&A interest.
- 2019 Global industrial M&A outlook
- Tom’s two cents: the global debt edition
- 2019 medtech M&A outlook
- Marginal gains in manufacturing: why bigger isn’t better
- Consolidation in the chemical sector
- Consolidation drivers in global packaging
Read the full report here.