2019 Global Industrial Report
The Livingstone Global Industrial Report provides insights into the trends and activities driving the active industrials sector worldwide. 2018 was an exceptional year for industrial M&A, characterized by megadeals in almost every industrial sector as companies aimed to create scale.
In this issue, we discuss dealmakers’ optimism for M&A activity in 2019, breakdown the potential catalyst for the next correction, deliberate what’s next for the white-hot medtech sector, explore why bigger isn’t always better in the pursuit of manufacturing profits, dive into the private equity funds cleaning up in the home and personal product chemical sector, and consider what trends in global packaging are rife for M&A interest.
- 2019 Global industrial M&A outlook
- Tom’s two cents: the global debt edition
- 2019 medtech M&A outlook
- Marginal gains in manufacturing: why bigger isn’t better
- Consolidation in the chemical sector
- Consolidation drivers in global packaging
Read the full report here.
Robert TymowskiManaging Director
Patrick HopkinsManaging Director
- PublicationsLivingstone Global Industrial ReportThe Livingstone Global Industrials Report provides insights into the trends and activities driving the active industrials sector worldwide. In this issue: 2018 M&A Industrials Outlook We ask, is this “the new normal?” Global Debt Market Trends Enterprise values are near all time highs A Shift Away...
- PublicationsGlobal Acquirer Trends | Q4 2018From our vantage point, the fourth quarter was a strange time. Despite that, in 2018 worldwide deal volume rose nearly 2% capping off another incredible year for M&A.
- BlogExamining the medtech M&A boom: global forces operating on the sectorLivingstone has curated a panel of CEOs, OEMS and private equity investors to discuss key drivers behind the medtech M&A boom.
- What the TIC Industry Should Know in 2018Since the 4th quarter of 2013, the Testing, Inspection, and Certification M&A market has been consistently active, with a high volume of deals and high average transaction multiples. This trend is likely to continue into 2018. TIC business owners considering a sale should know now is a great time...