The Livingstone Global Healthcare Report provides insights into the trends and activities driving the active healthcare sector worldwide. Healthcare is an increasingly important part of the global economy as populations worldwide grow older and seek out better treatment.
In this issue, we discuss debt trends within the sector, the rise of the infection control market and its opportunities, explore aging as a driver of PE interest in Spain and the United States, the state of physiotherapy in the UK and expound upon a potential prescription to fix the UK’s pharmaceutical woes.
- Debt trends in the healthcare sector
- The rise of the infection control market
- Aging drives PE interest in Spain
- Physiotherapy surges in the UK
- Aging drives more than the AARP in the US
- The UK pharmaceutical industry cure