Livingstone is an international mid-market M&A and capital markets advisory firm with offices in Beijing, Chicago, Düsseldorf, Los Angeles, Madrid, and Stockholm. Sharp Capital Advisory is an affiliate of Livingstone focused exclusively on providing Livingstone’s services to cannabis operators across the globe.
Sharp is seeking a Senior Analyst for hire in its Chicago office. As a Senior Analyst, you will actively contribute to deal teams and assume significant responsibility for all aspects of transactional work and analyst oversight responsibilities.
We are keenly interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and professional achievements. We are seeking candidates with a long-term interest in an M&A-focused investment banking role with significant career development potential at our firm.
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of valuation analyses and financial models
- Client meetings and presentations
- Managing due diligence processes
- Managing online data rooms
- Any other work necessary to advance client engagements and the overall goals of the firm
- Corporate finance and/or accounting experience; financial modeling experience is preferred; CFA or CPA is a plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to manage M&A and capital market engagements
- Ability to explain and articulate complex analyses and issues in a concise, confident manner to clients and buyers
- Robust analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Willingness to work long hours
Sharp Capital Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It complies with all laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in employment practice because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, unfavorable discharge from the military service, or on the basis of a physical or mental disability that is unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform the duties of the job applied for.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.