Accelerating and executing client acquisition strategies
Privately-held and public companies, and private equity firms around the globe count on our mergers & acquisitions (M&A) team for comprehensive financial advisory services and expert guidance. We assist buyers and sellers by providing in-depth financial and strategic analysis, identifying optimal potential transaction partners, developing creative deal structures, and negotiating complex M&A transaction terms.
Successfully completing acquisitions has never been more challenging than in today’s M&A environment. We work closely and flexibly with potential acquirers around the world to initiate, expedite, and execute their growth and investment strategies and complete their next platform or add-on acquisition.
Andra Tech Group
Mayer Feintechnik GmbH
The Engineered Stone Group
SOLLER and padis
Granja San Ramón
Amadys, a portfolio company of Equistone Partners Europe
Cary Group AB
Zentrale Autoglas GmbH
Amadys, a portfolio company of Equistone
Muth Kommunikationstechnik GmbH
Kurtz Holding GmbH & Co. Beteiligungs KG
SCHILLER AUTOMATION GmbH & Co. KG
Inspecs Group plc
BoDe Design Vertriebs GmbH & Co KG
Inspecs Group plc
vitronet Holding GmbH
DIROBA GmbH & Co. KG
An Undisclosed PE-Owned Target
Magnum Industrial Partners
MEDI-MARKT Homecare GmbH
mediclean Home Care Service GmbH
Puntes Packaging Partners
We Navigate Global ComplexityThe global middle market demands integrated, international infrastructure and deep hyperlocal relationships.
- "The Livingstone team did a great job. They guided us through a challenging process combining the raising of two credit facilities in different jurisdictions while leading a competitive acquisition process that successfully took us to the finish line. Their knowledge, organization skills, and global reach allowed us to pull the deal off in a limited timeframe."Paul-Henri Chevalier, President, Jupiter Aluminum
- NewsLivingstone announces key US promotionsLivingstone is pleased to announce the promotion of Patrick Hopkins to Managing Director in its Chicago office. Having joined Livingstone in 2016 as an Associate Director, Hopkins quickly became an integral asset to the firm. He holds extensive experience advising domestic and international...
- BlogQ1 2022 Healthcare Update: Physician Practice ManagementM&A transaction activity in physician practice management remains robust, as 2021 established a new high watermark with ~450 closed M&A transactions, more than double the number of closed transactions in 2019. The M&A transactions involved a mix of (i) new platform investments and (ii) add-on...
- NewsEleuterio Abad joins Livingstone Partners Spanish office as PartnerLivingstone Partners is pleased to announce the appointment of Eleuterio Abad as a partner in its Spanish office. With his arrival, Livingstone strengthens its team in Spain to continue consolidating its strong position in the market at a time of high M&A activity. With more than 20 years of...
- BlogProperty Services: Residential HVACRThis piece focuses on the impact of the global pandemic on the residential Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) services sector and the current M&A environment with high Private Equity (PE) investor demand for both at-scale (i.e., platform) and sub-scale (i.e., add-on)...