The Spring 2016 issue of The Acquirer features:
- An outlook from sunny Los Angeles, Livingstone’s recently opened office, and a Global M&A Outlook – What market trends will dominate the next 12 months;
- How specialist data analysis consulting firm Tessella, was perfectly positioned when they received an unsolicited approach from a high profile acquirer;
- Retail Therapy – Traditional bricks and mortar retailing is not necessarily doomed to failure;
- PEI Media Group’s Management Buy-Out;
- How owning a scalable proprietary platform helps to drive value in the Media & Technology sector;
- Paintbox reaped the benefits of a 10 year relationship with Livingstone, when it secured investment from the BGF;
- Austrian sensor manufacturer ams completes two transactions in the space of a year, with Livingstone’s help;
- Business Services feature of Westway Services and its sale to to NYSE-list ABM;
- and a recap of our Debt Advisory practice.
Click here to download full magazine.