Livingstone is seeking an Investment Banking Sr. Analyst/Associate for an immediate/near-term hire in its Los Angeles office. Associates will actively contribute to their deal teams and are expected to assume significant responsibility on transaction teams, including meaningful client interactions and analyst oversight responsibilities. Sr. Analyst/Associates will participate in:
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of valuation analyses and financial models
- Client meetings and presentations
We are keenly interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and professional achievements. We are seeking candidates with a long-term interest in an M&A-focused investment banking role with significant career development potential at our firm. Other specific qualifications and requirements include:
- Corporate finance and/or accounting experience; financial modeling experience is preferred; CFA or CPA is a plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to do deals and grow as a professional
- Ability to explain and articulate complex analyses and issues in a concise, confident manner to clients and buyers
- Robust analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- A willingness to work long hours
- Fluent proficiency in conversational and written English
- MBA a plus, preferably with an emphasis in finance and/or accounting
For consideration, submit your resume to Colin Campbell at LARecruitment@livingstonepartners.com with “Investment Banking Sr. Analyst/Associate” in the subject line.
- BlogAn interview with a first year analystBorn in South Korea and raised in northern California, Justin chose to venture out of his “California bubble” and landed in the midwest for college. He chose WashU in St. Louis due to their strong business program, knowing early on he wanted to work alongside entrepreneurs and their businesses....
- BlogAn interview with a first year analystHis senior year, he decided to focus on investment banking because it seemed like the logical next step for someone with a finance degree. He came across Livingstone on his school’s job board and decided to apply alongside a handful of other firms. He described the Livingstone interview process as...
- BlogAn interview with Partner Ryan BuckleyWhen a company reliably announces new team members and promotions on a quarterly basis, it’s safe to assume the firm is growing at a rapid clip. In such a dynamic environment, it’s important to keep an eye on where you’ve been in order to better inform where you’re going. From the very beginning,...
- BlogAn interview with Stockholm's three new analystsAfter their first few months, we shot some questions at the three new Analysts in the Stockholm office, asking how it's been and if there have been any bumps in the road so far.