Livingstone is seeking an experienced Associate to join its growing Debt Advisory practice in Chicago. Livingstone’s Debt Advisory Practice works across the firm’s industry coverage sectors assisting clients with raising senior and junior debt as well as preferred equity.
This position is an immediate hire.
Our Associates are active contributors during every phase of the deal process and are expected to assume significant responsibility on transaction teams.
Key responsibilities of the Associate position include:
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of three statement financial model
- Transaction execution support
Qualifications and requirements include:
- 2-6 years of credit underwriting or structuring experience, preferably in the middle market
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to do deals and grow as a professional
- Candidates should be top rated performers in their current role with an established track record of exceptional prior reviews
- Robust analytical, research, quantitative, and writing skills
- Strong accounting acumen; financial modeling experience is required
- A willingness to work long hours
- Fluent proficiency in conversational and written English
We are interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic and work achievement.
For consideration, submit your resume to Abby Gates at email@example.com with “Associate – Debt Advisory” in the subject line.