Livingstone is an international mid-market boutique investment bank that completes more than 75 transactions each year. The M&A advisors at our seven global offices deliver corporate finance services to entrepreneurs, private equity investors, and corporations around the world. We are now looking to hire interns for 20-week internships during the summer and fall semester 2019.
With us, you will:
- maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- research companies to gather information
- provide information by answering questions and requests
- support database functions
- work with database team to manage company information
- keep database up-to-date
At Livingstone, you’ll get:
- to be a true team member at a successful international investment bank advising many well-known brands,
- varied, high energy workdays
- to work with colleagues from all over the world, and
- a spot to call your own at our River North office
To us, it’s important that you have:
- attention to detail
- a belief in promoting process improvement
- problem-solving skills
- quality focus
Finally, we expect you to be:
- passionate and a team player,
- thorough and ready to take on responsibility, as well as
- resourceful and creative.
To apply, submit a resume to Randi at email@example.com.
Hear Our Employee StoriesHear from our team and learn about their experiences working at Livingstone and what sets us apart from the competition.
- Christian Smith
Read Full Story“There’s no sitting around. I know analysts wait for work at other firms but that’s not the case here. I’m busy and always learning. Our small deal teams mean we all work closely with senior partners, tackle more responsibilities at a faster pace and interact with client management teams.”