Livingstone is seeking an Investment Banking Associate, Debt Advisory, to join its growing Debt Advisory practice in Chicago. Livingstone’s Debt Advisory Practice works across the firm’s industry coverage sectors, assisting clients with raising senior and junior debt and preferred equity.
Livingstone is an international mid-market M&A and debt advisory firm with offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Chicago, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Los Angeles, Madrid, Stockholm, and Valencia.
Livingstone is seeking an experienced Associate to join its growing Debt Advisory practice in Chicago. Livingstone’s Debt Advisory Practice works across the firm’s industry coverage sectors, assisting clients with raising senior and junior debt and preferred equity. This position is an immediate hire. Our Associates are active contributors during every phase of the deal process and are expected to assume significant responsibility for transaction teams.
Key responsibilities of the Associate position include:
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of three statement financial models
- Transaction execution support
We are interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic and work achievements.
Other specific qualifications and requirements include:
- 2-6 years of credit underwriting or structuring experience, preferably in the middle market
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to do deals and grow as a professional
- Candidates should be top-rated performers in their current role with an established track record of exceptional prior reviews
- Robust analytical, research, quantitative, and writing skills
- Strong accounting acumen: financial modeling experience is required
- A willingness to work long hours
- Fluent proficiency in conversational and written English
Livingstone Partners is an equal-opportunity employer. It complies with all laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in employment practice because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, unfavorable discharge from the military service, or based on a physical or mental disability that is unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform the duties of the job applied for.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
Please send resumes to Stephanie Koehn, firstname.lastname@example.org with “Investment Banking Associate, Debt Advisory” in the subject line.