Livingstone is seeking an Associate Director to join its growing Debt Advisory practice in Chicago. Livingstone’s Debt Advisory Practice works across the firm’s industry coverage sectors, assisting clients with raising senior and junior debt as well as preferred equity.
This position is an immediate hire.
Our Associate Directors are active contributors during every phase of the deal process and are expected to assume significant responsibility on transaction teams.
Key responsibilities of the Associate position include:
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of three statement financial models
- Lead deal execution, including lender outreach, and assisting lenders with all phases of due diligence
- Take an active role in training analysts and associates within the firm
- Responsibilities will increase over time, and Associated Directors are expected to begin to originate new business opportunities from private equity-backed and family-owned businesses.
Other specific qualifications and requirements include:
- 4-8 years of credit underwriting or structuring experience, preferably in the middle market
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements, and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to execute transactions and grow as a professional
- Candidates should be top-rated performers in their current role with an established track record of exceptional performance reviews
- Robust analytical, research, quantitative, and writing skills
- Strong accounting acumen; financial modeling experience is required
- A willingness to work long hours
- Fluent proficiency in conversational and written English
We are interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic and work achievement.
Please send resumes to Abby Gates, email@example.com with “Associate Director – Debt Advisory” in the subject line.