Christian began his career in the venture capital department of a large German bank. He then took over the position as Managing Director of a mid-cap tooling company. From 2000 until the end of 2008 he was Managing Partner and Director in the M&A consultancy firm InterFinanz.
Christian is co-founder and shareholder of Livingstone Germany. He has expert knowledge in the Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering and Tooling, Food & Beverages, Textiles, Construction Materials and Sanitary Industries.
- Universität zu Köln. Diplom-Kaufmann
Oskar Nolte GmbH und Klumpp Coatings GmbH
was sold to
The Sherwin-Williams Company
Amadys, a portfolio company of Equistone
Muth Kommunikationstechnik GmbH
vitronet Holding GmbH
DIROBA GmbH & Co. KG
Dalberg Klinik AG
has been acquired by
Klinik- & Praxisgruppe Dr. Merkle
has been acquired by
Meyer Strassenbau Gruppe
Deutsche Infrastruktur und Netzgesellschaft mbH (DING-Gruppe)
- In The PressDr. Roland Schulz: M&A Market – From Boom to Downturn?In the article "M&A market – From boom to downturn?" in Die Unternehmervertrauten, Dr. Roland Schulz discusses the current situation of the M&A market in Germany.
- Livingstone wins Luca Pignato as partner for the German officesLuca Pignato has more than 20 years of professional experience in M&A advising of medium-sized agri, food and beverage companies. Most recently, as Head of M&A Germany, he managed Rabobank’s consulting business in the DACH region. “I look forward to working in Livingstone’s consumer team and to...
- In The PressLivingstone opens Benelux office in AmsterdamAmsterdam, 9 June 2022: Global investment bank Livingstone announced today it has expanded into the Benelux region by opening an office in The Netherlands. Livingstone brought on Niels Claeren to lead the expansion of the Benelux office. With 25 years of experience as an investment banker, Niels...
- BlogLivingstone revs up in 2021In the first three months of 2021, the global Livingstone team closed 16 transactions. Transactions of note include the sale of Leapfrog Brands, an innovative beverageware company stocked in Target stores, to Palladin Equity. The Healthcare team advised Advocate Aurora Enterprises, one of the 12...