Livingstone has been ranked 7th in Mergermarket’s league table of financial advisors in Sweden for the first three quarters 2016, measured by number of deals carried out.
“We’re incredibly proud of the transactions we’ve closed so far this year. Our new position feels fair given the dedicated, long-term work we put in for our clients. Merging with Livingstone last year provided us with the international platform that we need today, to handle complex, global sales processes,” says Thomas Karlsson, Partner at Livingstone.
Deals completed by the team in this period include:
- Sale of Blueair to Unilever
- Sale of XL-Bygg Östergyllen to Fresks
- Acquisition of Granngården by Felleskjopet
- Sale of Gudrun Sjödén to Ratos Sale of Tommy Nordbergh Åkeri To Accent Equity
- Sale of GoExcellent to Webhelp, backed by KKR
- Sale of Demcom to Delete
- Sale of KAMIC Group’s subsidiary Inteno to Accent Equity
- Sale of Fresks to Litorina
Click here to view the entire Mergermarket report.