Livingstone Ranks 12th in The Deal's Inaugural PE League Tables
The Deal recently launched a league table tracking advisers and their transactions with Private Equity firms. Livingstone ranked 12th in the Q1 2016 table of Investment Banks. The firm has been globally active in deals with financial sponsors in M&A, debt advisory and special situations transactions. Deals completed by the team in Q1 include:
- Business Growth Fund’s investment in Adestra;
- Aurora Resurgence’s acquisition of Cardiac Science Corporation;
- Linsalata Capital Partners’ acquisition of Home Helpers;
- Primary Capital backed Maru Group acquisition of eDigital Research;
- Business Growth Fund’s investment in Paintbox Automotive;
- Nazca Capital acquisition of Spanish Distribuciones Juan Luna;
- Big Shoulders Capital acquisition of LB Steel;
- Inflexion Private Equity’s backing of Global Reach Partners;
- Ancor Capital’s recapitalization of DuvaSawko; and
- Calvert Street’s Capital Partners’ financing of Premium Inspection & Testing
To compile the rankings, The Deal analyzed global deals involving PE firms, either on the buy or sell sides, in the first three months of the year. It looked at transactions regardless of whether financial terms were disclosed and included leveraged buy-outs, add-on acquisitions and any deal where a PE firm had a stake in the target, buyer or seller, but excluded recapitalization and deals in which a PE firm invested an undisclosed amount for an undisclosed stake.
Click here to see full PDF.