Joe Greenwood, head of Livingstone’s Special Situations practice, has joined a panel of experts – a top bankruptcy attorney, turnaround consultant, and deal sponsor – to discuss PE Best Practices: Buying Distressed Assets in Financial Restructurings. Registrants will learn the latest strategies for acquiring distressed assets, structuring their purchase, and getting them on the road to recovery.
Private equity professionals are in prime position to step in, stop the bleeding, and get these companies back on their feet–saving countless jobs in the process.
The webinar takes place Thursday, May 21 from 11 AM to 12:15 PM ET. The four expert speakers will cover the following topics:
- The pros and cons of each of the main distressed sale transaction types
- Transaction alternatives including section 363 sales, assignments for the benefit of creditors (ABCs), creditor-driven receiverships, Article 9 sales, and others
- Top strategies for finding opportunities to purchase distressed assets
- Best practices for due diligence of troubled companies
- Time-tested ways to turn around the performance of companies, positioning them for a sale