Livingstone curated a panel of CEOs, medical device manufacturers (OEMs), and private equity investors to discuss key drivers of the medtech M&A boom. We explored why medtech assets are trading at premium prices, asked how consolidation in the global medtech industry is impacting companies throughout the supply chain, and discussed what the future holds for medtech industry participants.
Karl Freimuth, partner and co-head of the US industrials practice at Livingstone moderated the discussion. Panelists included:
- Kevin Cordero, Stryker Craniomaxillofacial, Director, Clinical Research & Market Intelligence
- Hunter Craig, GTCR, Vice President
- Steve Sundberg, MedTorque, President & CEO
- Chris Witham, Motion Dynamics, CEO
We’ve pulled together their thoughts on the topic. Find the collection here, otherwise click-through the discussion topics below.
- Industry consolidation and the impact it is having on the supply chain
- Opportunity and risk in the face of rapid industry growth
- Growth opportunities in the sector with a focus on what’s next in technology
- Market conditions and outlook
To access a pdf copy of the report, please click the link below.