Livingstone is an international mid-market M&A and debt advisory firm with offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Chicago, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Los Angeles, Madrid, Seoul, Stockholm, and Valencia.
Livingstone is seeking an Investment Banking Summer Associate for a 10-to-12-week internship in its Chicago office for the summer of 2024. Summer Associates will actively contribute to their deal teams and are expected to assume significant responsibility on transaction teams, including meaningful client interactions and analyst oversight responsibilities. Summer Associates will participate in:
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of valuation analyses and financial models
- Client meetings and presentations
We are keenly interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and professional achievements. Qualifications include:
- First-year MBA, preferably with an emphasis in finance and/or accounting
- Corporate finance and/or accounting experience; financial modeling experience is preferred; CFA or CPA is a plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to do deals and grow as a professional
- Ability to explain and articulate complex analyses and issues in a concise, confident manner to clients and buyers
- Robust analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- A willingness to work long hours
- Fluent proficiency in conversational and written English
Livingstone Partners is an equal-opportunity employer. It complies with all laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in employment practice because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, unfavorable discharge from the military service, or based on a physical or mental disability that is unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform the duties of the job applied for.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
Please send resumes to Stephanie Koehn, firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Summer Associate” in the subject line.