Livingstone is a well-established international mid-market Mergers & Acquisitions and Debt Advisory firm with a significant track record of more than 50 transactions completed annually.
We are currently offering a 20-week internship during the spring of 2024, based out of our Stockholm office in Sweden.
The internship provides a unique opportunity for individuals interested in corporate finance and investment banking to gain valuable experience in the field. As an intern at Livingstone, you will work closely with senior team members from the outset, gaining exposure to a range of financial modelling and valuation methods. You will also be responsible for assisting in the preparation of presentations, pitches, and memorandums, as well as conducting company and market research and analysis.
AT LIVINGSTONE, YOU’LL GET:
- To be a true team member at a successful international investment bank advising many well-known brands
- varied, high energy workdays
- to work with colleagues from all over the world
- a spot at a new, modern office in central Stockholm
TO US, IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE:
- An excellent academic background,
- high work capacity,
- a genuine interest in business, corporate finance and accounting,
- sharp analytical skills and a critical approach, as well as
- excellent Swedish and English language skills.
WE EXPECT YOU TO BE:
- Passionate and a team player,
- thorough and keen to take on responsibility, as well as
- resourceful and creative
To apply, submit cover letter, CV and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 16st. Questions can be sent to the same address. Candidates are continuously assessed for interviews.