The Autumn issue of The Acquirer features:
• How Livingstone negotiated on behalf of the negotiation experts The Gap Partnership;
• Retail Technology – How retail is evolving through technology;
• trans-Atlantic PE lessons – US PE and credit investment firms on what they’ve learned from expanding into the UK;
• The value of IP – Dr. Chris Donegan on the value of intellectual property;
• Livingbridge’s investment in The Up Group – a digital executive search and networking specialist;
• How Blueair’s environmental ethos attracted the attention of Unilever;
• Nu Instruments, a complex scientific business, found the perfect partner in US-based manufacturer AMETEK
• Accent Equity accelerates IT roll out with the acquisition of Inteno;
• New horizons for luxury travel firm ITC, following their acquisition by NorthEdge Capital;
• Pinturas Benicarló’s shareholders achieved the exit they were looking for after the acquisition by Ferro Corporation; and
• The effect the UK’s decision to leave the EU has had on the mid-market debt landscape.
Click on the PDF below to download the magazine.