Livingstone is seeking an Experienced Investment Banking Associate or Associate Director (VP) for an immediate/near-term hire in its Los Angeles office. Associates/Associate Directors will actively contribute to their deal teams and are expected to assume significant responsibility on transaction teams, including meaningful client interactions and analyst oversight.
Associates/Associate Directors will participate in:
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of valuation analyses and financial models
- Client meetings and presentations
- Facilitation / coordination of buyer due diligence
We are keenly interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and professional achievements. We are seeking candidates with a long-term interest in an M&A-focused investment banking role with significant career development potential at our firm.
Other specific qualifications and requirements include:
- 4 to 6 years of prior investment banking experience is preferred; CFA or CPA is a plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to do deals and grow as a professional
- Strong business writing skills
- Ability to explain and articulate complex analyses and issues in a concise, confident manner to clients and buyers
- Robust analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- A willingness to work long hours
- MBA a plus, preferably with an emphasis in finance and/or accounting
For consideration, submit your resume to Abby Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Associate/Associate Director – LA” in the subject line.
Livingstone Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It complies with all laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in employment practice because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, unfavorable discharge from the military service or on the basis of a physical or mental disability that is unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform the duties of the job applied for.