Livingstone is seeking an Analyst to join its growing practice in Chicago. Analysts have the opportunity to be a part of a team that offers compelling, challenging, and rewarding work as well as direct, daily exposure to clients. Your personal and professional growth will be accelerated by working alongside senior bankers who have a vested interest in your development.
As an Analyst, you will work on multiple live deals simultaneously alongside and in support of senior bankers, creating marketing materials, building financial models and analyses, and researching industries or sectors as directed by senior bankers.
Key responsibilities of the Analyst position include:
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Drafting detailed client information memoranda and other marketing materials
- Managing due diligence processes
- Attending client meetings and drafting sessions
- Managing online data rooms
- Any other work necessary to close a deal
Qualifications and requirements include:
- At least one year as an investment banking analyst, financial advisory consultant, or public accountant (Big 4 strongly preferred) required
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities
- Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills
- Ability to adapt to new tasks with little notice
- Ability to manage expectations of senior bankers while working on projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance
- Ambitious and self-driven with an ability and willingness to work long hours
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics required
- Bachelor’s degree alongside an outstanding academic achievement record
- Financial Advisory / Consulting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Investment Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Public Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
For consideration, submit your resume to Abby Gates at email@example.com with “Investment Banking Analyst” in the subject line.