Livingstone is an international mid-market Mergers & Acquisitions and Debt Advisory firm. We complete more than 80 transactions each year. The advisors at our eight global offices deliver corporate finance solutions to entrepreneurs, boards, major corporations, private equity investors and debt providers around the world.
We now need to strengthen our Stockholm team with a new Analyst.
WITH US, YOU WILL:
- Conduct company and market research and analysis
- Develop and use financial models and valuation methods
- Prepare presentations, pitches, and memorandums
- Actively participate in client meetings
- Take responsibility for analysis as part of a transaction team
- Execute transactions together with senior colleagues in Sweden and internationally
AT LIVINGSTONE, YOU GET:
- To be a true member at a successful international corporate finance firm advising many well-known brands
- Varied, high energy workdays
- International colleagues with bold personalities
TO US, IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE:
- Up to two years of experience in corporate finance or similar fields
- An excellent academic background
- High work capacity
- A genuine interest in business, M&A, valuation, and accounting
- Sharp analytic skills and a critical approach, as well as
- excellent Swedish and English language skills.
WE EXPECT YOU TO BE:
- Passionate and a true team player
- Keen to take on responsibility and thorough, as well as
- resourceful and creative
To apply, submit a cover letter, CV, and grades to email@example.com – Selection for interview is made on an ongoing basis. Application deadline 23rd of October 2022.
Questions can be sent to the same address.
Life at Livingstone Hear from our teamAbout why they enjoy working at Livingstone, how they've further developed their careers, and why they think Livingstone is better than our competitors.
- Henrik Lilliehöök
Vice President Stockholm"A steep learning curve, right from the start. I was thrown into producing material on my first day, which was exciting. Moreover, the international ambiance that was promised during the interviews, really became apparent during the global personnel event in Valencia."