Livingstone is seeking an Investment Banking Sr. Analyst/Associate for an immediate/near-term hire in its Chicago office. Associates will actively contribute to their deal teams and are expected to assume significant responsibility on transaction teams, including meaningful client interactions and analyst oversight responsibilities.
Sr. Analyst/Associates will participate in:
- Preparation of marketing and pitch materials to support new business origination
- Creation of descriptive marketing memoranda
- Development and review of valuation analyses and financial models
- Client meetings and presentations
We are keenly interested in individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills, have a track record of hard work, and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and professional achievements. We are seeking candidates with a long-term interest in an M&A-focused investment banking role with significant career development potential at our firm.
Other specific qualifications and requirements include:
- Corporate finance and/or accounting experience; financial modeling experience is preferred; CFA or CPA is a plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a rigorous, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn how to do deals and grow as a professional
- Ability to explain and articulate complex analyses and issues in a concise, confident manner to clients and buyers
- Robust analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- A willingness to work long hours
- Fluent proficiency in conversational and written English
- MBA a plus, preferably with an emphasis in finance and/or accounting
For consideration, submit your resume to Elena Villa at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Investment Banking Associate” in the subject line.