The Deal has launched a league table which tracks advisers to Private Equity.
Livingstone ranked 12th in the table of Investment Banks. Deals completed by the team in Q1 include:
- Calvert Street Capital Partners’ expanded credit facility for Premium Inspection & Testing;
- Ancor Capital Partners recapitalisation of DuvaSawko;
- Inflexion Private Equity’s backing of Global Reach Partners MBO;
- Big Shoulders Capital’s acquisition of LB Steel;
- Nazca Capital’s acquisition of Juan Luna;
- Business Growth Fund’s investment in Paintbox Automotive;
- Maru Group, backed by Primary Capital, acquisition of eDigitalResearch;
- Linsalata Capital Partners’ acquisition of Home Helpers;
- Aurora Resurgence’s acquisition of Cardiac Science Corporation; and
- Business Growth Fund’s investment in Adestra;
The Deal arrived at the rankings for the league table by analysing global deals involving PE firms, either on the buy or sell sides, in the first three months of the year. It looked at transactions regardless of whether financial terms were disclosed and included leveraged buy-outs, add-on acquisitions and any deal where a PE firm had a stake in the target, buyer or seller, but excluded recapitalisation and deals in which a PE firm invested an undisclosed amount for an undisclosed stake.